Friday, May 12, 2006

when i ask you a question,
answer it,
dont play games with me.


its so fucked up, i hate every single thing. you shouldnt have made me rejoice about it in the first place, you shouldnt have even reprimanded us.
& you, you shouldnt have scolded me for crying. i cried is because i'm feeling mad and miserable. dare i say, i tried using a method, instead, i wanted even more to cry out. cutting myself once again did cross my mind. but instead, i didnt want to do it again is because you him. yes, him.
about him, the issue is this.. he msged me, instead, he chose not to reply. how rude.
i'm so miserable, i wish someone could really really understand my problems.. i want someone who could sacrifice their precious time, to hear me out.


i think, i've beginning to like you even more.
i dont used to know you, but i do now.
but, i do like you alot now, just the fact that you already like another girl..

dont bother ctrl+A the whole page,
dont bother highlighting the paragraph..
it will do neither you nor me any good.
that is,
unless anyone could understand me.




my mum's present (:


sam covered her face! awww :/



TADA! we love you miss nurul!

<3

No comments: